We as a company thrive to develop a culture where an individual can grow with the company. If you are interested to work with us, drop in your resumes for jobs best suited to your profile and we will get back to you shortly.
6 to 8 lacs PA
07 Jul, 2021
- Managing the overall project in co-ordination with office and site staff.
- Planning & Sequencing, Monitoring, Executing and Controlling the project within the budget.
- Defining the Scope of the Project & Realising benefits.
- Co-ordination with Purchase, Commercial (Billing), Contract division, Design, Sub-Contractors, other departments, etc. as and when required.
- Providing guidance and solving queries of the Site Staff, Labour, Contractors, etc.
- Organizing meetings, understanding the project requirement, monitoring of overall project budget, preparation, control & timely estimation of budget.
- Responsible to execute the project without failure, violation and safety & quality precautions at site/ projects.
- Review the Bill of Quantity [BOQ] and Specifications of the current project handled by them.
- Checking BOQ for all projects as per approved drawings.
- Checking Technical Data sheets of material with respect to (WRT) technical specification.
- Monitoring on vendor's supplies, finalization of contractor’s work orders/amendments, to coordinate with sites for required resource planning and mobilization.
- Follow up with clients for supply and erection billing.
- Meeting and co-ordination with clients as per project requirements.
- To send letters and follow-up with the clients for site clearance or other related site issues. (Verbal and written).
- Visiting the project site and to monitor the function as per the visit check list.
- Daily Co-ordination with site team for work status, material requirement and site clearance.
- Co-ordinate with Design team for drawing approval status.
- Co-ordinate with Purchase team if any technical doubts occurs while releasing of Purchase Order (P.O.) to suppliers.
- Monthly planning of Manpower and Funds.
- Identify items for extra claims and advise RCM (Residential Construction Manager)/SI(Site In-charge) for preparing claims, consideration site conditions.
- Co-coordinating with site team for documentation work like test report, bill files and drawing updates in hard copies.
- Processing contractor’s bills and claims for payment from time to time.
- Using analytical, conceptual and planning skills, organizing with the help of RCM (Residential Construction Manager) for pre-commissioning and hand over of project.
- Dealing with suppliers for critical materials.
- Analysing the risk and taking proper decisions wherever necessary.
- Schedule project follow up meetings as needed.
- Consulting and Co-coordinating with H.R. Department for new requisition/replacement of employee.
- Responsible for the entire completion of project as per the terms agreed with the client.
- Developing Charts & Schedules based on the tasks in hand.
- Actively work on ERP
- IDEAL CANDIDATE PREFERENCE:
- BE mechanical or B-tech
- OTHER PROFICIENCY:
- Effective Communication Skills
- Good Rapport with Clients and Consultants.
- Ensure adherence to deadlines.
- Problem solving skills
- Decision-making ability
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to motivate others
- Team-working skills
- Good knowledge of building methods and regulations
- Leadership Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Knowledge of FPS Systems
4 to 6 Lcas PA
07 Jul, 2021
JOB DESCRIPTION: DESIGNATION: SENIOR DESIGN ENGINEER JOB PROFILE:
1. To review and comprehensively understand the scope of contract / drawings and specifications with respect to their discipline and its further development / implementation in an approved manner.
2. Ability to design Plumbing / Fire fighting as per required standards.
3. Ability to lead, train and develop a team of engineers for mechanical engineering activities.
4. Preparation and co-ordination of drawings.
5. Prepare and provide registers, detailed drawings, sketches and other project information to facilitate proper installation on site and approval.
6. Monitor and review of design changes and estimation of quantity and costs, in coordination with quantity surveyor.
7. To be proactive and coordinate with Projects Engineers / Project Manager regarding shop drawings / remark drawings etc.
8. Follow up with clients for drawings and data sheet approval. 9. Preparation of BOQ and design specifications sheet. 10. Preparation of Hydraulic calculations 11. Actively work on ERP
IDEAL CANDIDATE PREFERENCE: EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: • BE Mechanical • Diploma in Mechanical Engineering /Piping Engineering
DESIRED SKILL SET: 1. Should have knowledge of following standard: • NBC • TAC/IS • NFPA • FM
2. Should have knowledge of following system: • Fire Hydrant • Automatic Sprinkler System
• Medium Velocity Water Spray system • High Velocity Water Spray System
• Fire Detection and alarm system
• Fire Pumphouse (Selection of Pump as per Standard)
CERTIFICATES/SKILL SET: • Auto cad
• Seismic bracing calculations
• Thrust Block Calculations
• MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
EXPERIENCE: • Min 4years of experience
OTHER PROFICIENCY: • Good Communications skills. • Excellent technical drawing skills. • Effective Co-ordination skills.
Sr. Estimation Engineer
4-6 lacs PA
07 Jul, 2021
DESIGNATION: SR. Estimantion Engineer
- Oversee the activities of estimating team.
- Overall responsibility of tender Documents.
- Overall responsibility for the pre-construction stage of each project.
- Coordinates preconstruction stages to include participation in job walks and plan distribution to subcontractors.
- Providing rate analysis, if required by the end client.
- Preparing and responsible for the Technical and Commercial BID
- Provide overall pre-construction oversight and show ability to lead a project team.
- Prepare budgets and estimates for all stages of design from conceptual through final construction documents.
- Organize departmental team so that each member involved knows responsibilities and deadlines.
- Demonstrates proficiency in scheduling complete pre-construction effort; including all estimate milestones, durations, and identifying long-lead items and other needs.
- Developing vendors for Procurement and Contractors data base.
- Perform value engineering costing.
- Interacting with client for clarification on Techno-commercial matters and cost Estimation.
- Participate with the project manager in award of all contracts and prepare all subcontracts before turning over to construction team.
- Single responsibility for large, complex projects.
- Establishes and fosters positive long-term relationships with all business partners, including owners, architects, engineers, and contractors.
- Mentors/teaches junior estimators all aspects of preconstruction process.
- Give commercial offer clearance for support team to prepare offer.
- Shows ability to complete both large projects as well as large, complex competitive bid projects.
- Responsible for providing the client with accurate estimates and value engineering; inclusive of weekly client update reports for distribution to client and management.
- Responsible for completion of project costing like, BOQ Item cost, Labour cost, Indirect cost, Hidden Items, Local Condition.
- Manage estimating process through initial advertising/prequalification and solicitation of subcontractors, bid evaluation process, and award.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills internally with construction management team, and externally with owner, architect, engineer, and contractors.
- Handling over documents to design, project, procurement team on receipt of Purchase order.
- Providing budget to the commercial Department.
- Responsible for after receiving the order in hand over tender document to project team and plan of action to be taken after project finalization.
- Helping procurement team regarding budget value.
- .Actively supporting ERP and ensuring that all transaction are routed through ERP
- Getting lead from vendors and contractors.
- Involvement in commercial negotiation, Cost reduction, to achieve a position Lower 1(BID).
- Alloting the tender to support team to work on same tender.
- Interact with vendor & suppliers to obtain cost needed for costing.
- Cost Estimation of respective project as per UNIT Rate/Design/Lumpsum Turnkey/Consulting basis.
- Marking the critical Item and instructing support team for floating the enquiry to vendors.
- Maintaining Data Confidentially.
- Actively work on ERP
IDEAL CANDIDATE PREFERENCE
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or Engineering Technology
2. Engineer or Mechanical degree.
CERTIFICATES/ SKILL SETS:
1. Computer skills.
2. Working knowledge of Excel spread sheets, and Word processing programs.
3. Experience with estimating software
4. Understanding of the influence of market conditions on pricing.
1. Minimum of 8 years of experience in Estimation of Fire Fighting project or equivalent.
1 Experience of managing at least 3 - 4 direct reports.
2. Actively participate as a team member.
3. Work effectively with all colleagues and constituents.
4. Time management skills.
5. Take ownership of projects/clients managing both up and down.
6. Able to work with minimal direction.
7. Problem solving skills.
9. Able to work with speed and efficiency.
10. Able to anticipate issues, reactions, etc.