ExtinctFire is specialised all the Fire Protection Systems available on the face of the Earth. We are one of the top Fire And Security Companies in India, having a rich experience when it comes to Fire Detection and Extinguishing Systems. We have dealt with the top, Suppliers, Dealers, OEM’s, Consultant’s and Fire Fighting Equipment’s manufactures; in Mumbai and throughout India and abroad.
It is not what you say; it is how you say that matters.
Most importantly, have your system periodically inspected by a professional. This will catch any problems before they become major. In addition, maintenance will usually lower insurance premiums.
1. Test the system monthly by opening the test valve and listening for an alarm bell.
2. Know the location of the system shutoff valve.
3. Make sure the system control valve is always open.
4. Have your system reevaluated for needed upgrades when:
» Water supply changes--addition or change of backlow preventer or water meter, or reduction of public water supply.
» Building occupancy or use changes.
» Building changes (walls, partitions, additions).
5. Leave the building and contact the fire department when any activation of the system occurs, even if the fire has apparently been extinguished.
1. Paint the sprinklers.
2. Damage sprinklers (report any damage immediately).
3. Hang objects from any part of the system.
4. Obstruct of cover the sprinklers.